Sunday, April 12, 2015

T6P1 - movement correction

Steve Jackson Games

Car Wars is a registered trademark of Steve Jackson Games, and the art here is copyrighted by Steve Jackson Games. All rights are reserved by SJ Games. This material is used here in accordance with the SJ Games online policy.


T6P1 - movement correction

Randy had told me he wanted to pivot, but I had not noted EXACTLY how. I held for him when it was time, but didn't get a reply. He says he sent it, so I'm allowing the correction. Had there been other decisions in the mean time I would not have allowed it, but it was literally the last thing done.

So, corrected map below and Randy (instead of moving straight back 1/2") moves straight back 1/4" then pivots on his back right corner a full 180 degrees.

Combat

Jeff - holding for you - look for a separate email...


No comments:

Post a Comment