Monday, October 13, 2014

back in pocket...

Just as an FYI - I was on vacation last week and went out of town.

I only heard from Kyle but from none of the other five, so I'm assuming that others may have been out of pocket and I'm extending the deadline by 48 hours more... After that I will drop players and email the next one(s) in line...

So - officially - Kyle is in - holding for a reply from -

Billy H
Craig York
Paul Spence
Randy Balduff
Ed Moser

We have one official spectator as well - John Blaylock. Any others?

3 comments:

  1. An 'official' spectator? How much is a season ticket? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-)

    You can get a pit pass for only $20... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I doubt anyone will make it back to the pits. I'll keep to the safety of the RSS stands.

    ReplyDelete