Monday, October 20, 2014

Six Players Finalized

Six Players Finalized

This post is going up to the world and will be emailed to all parties I have on my list. If you're getting this email and you are NOT listed below as a player or spectator but would like to continue getting MH43 emails, please reply and let me know. If not, that's fine and you'll receive notice of MH44 when it's time.

The six players -

Kyle Anderson
Randy Balduff
Roger BW
Rene Louviere
Jeff Rakow
Nicholas Lovell

The spectators that will receive the emails too -

John Blaylock
David
Chris Johnson
Curt Lindmark
Jeff DuBois
Daniel Cotte
Deric Page
Steve Barber
Johnny Knittle
Harliquinn
John Christensen

Tonight I will be looking at the items that ARE available for this event and I will be posting those details...



No comments:

Post a Comment